MINI MARAUDER LEVEL III – Mite Development
The Mite Development program is for kids born in 2014 or older and is a three day per week program. Coaches will conduct two practices per week and will lead the players in cross ice games once a week. Participants need the full complement of hockey pads. Players will be assigned to a team for the entire year and given a time slot for the scrimmages.
2020 - 2021 Schedule
- The program runs November 14, 2020 through mid March 2021
- Practices are held Saturdays at 9:10 am and Monday evenings at 5:10 pm at the Belmont rink. Please note; Monday practice time will change when Belmont High School starts their season.
- Scrimmages will be held Sunday mornings at 10 am at Belmont Rink
Fee $700 for the season. A $400 deposit is due at the time of registration, and the remainder ($300) is due by 12/1/2020. All tuition payments are non refundable.
Coaches Coach Ted Trodden will run the practices. We do need on ice help in the program for the scrimmages and practices. If you have any program questions please contact Chris Sabo at email@example.com or Ted Trodden at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Parent volunteers on the ice are always welcome but parents must submit a CORI form and wear a helmet.
Age range Born in 2014 or older. We do not have ability to be flexible in age requirements.
- Skates- Hockey skates are required
- Helmet - A hockey helmet with face mask is mandatory. BIKE AND SKI HELMETS ARE NOT ALLOWED. Your child will not be allowed to skate without a proper hockey helmet and mask.
- Pads – Chest protector, elbow pads, shin guard, hockey pants, and gloves are required.
- Hockey Stick - a hockey stick is required
Equipment can be purchased at a variety of sport good stores in the area. BYHA has a limited amount of used equipment and starter hockey sets.
Register To register please complete the BYHA registration here which will require a USA hockey number. The registration process will take you to USA Hockey to acquire a number if your player does not already have one. The USA Hockey registration is $40 with an additional fee for Mass Hockey and is needed for insurance purposes. It is free for children 6 and under.