There’s snow place like home!
The Indian Hill Winter Club's mission is to be a member club that provides recreational and social activities which bring friends, families, and our community together during the winter months. Come be a part of all the club has to offer. Our on the ice activities include ice skating, figure skating, youth through adult hockey, and curling. Off the-ice there is plenty to do as well. We offer paddle tennis, a fitness center, a basketball court, and a clubroom that is perfect for a tall glass of wine in front of the cozy fireplace. Popular social events include live music in the club room, wine tastings, and our winter carnival. Come see all the Indian Hill Winter Club has to offer. For more information please email Haley Warden firstname.lastname@example.org
2020-21 IHWC Mite Hockey Trial Offer
- Find out if hockey is a fit for your child without a large upfront financial commitment (only costs would be for jerseys, socks, practices and
- Get the full experience of Cincinnati’s premier social club and mite hockey program for the entire season
- Receive a member account for billing privileges to fully enjoy all club amenities
- Take part in the safest hockey experience in the tri state area as a result of our stringent adherence to social distancing and cleanliness guidelines
- Any families with mite age children (2012 birth year and younger) are eligible
- Worried about your child’s skating ability? Our in house experts will recommend the
- most appropriate program.
- Have your kids been thinking about trying out hockey? This is the year to do it!
- You can now test out the Indian Hill Winter Club and our mite hockey program for a year with no membership dues
For more information, contact Haley Warden at
Learn to Skate!
Does your child or do you want to learn how to ice skate?
Now is the time to lace up skates and head onto the ice!
Full Session #1: September 27th – December 18th 2020
Full Session #2 January 3rd – March 24th 2021
Mini Session: March 21st - April 18th 2021
Both full sessions include 11 lessons (1 per week) Friday or Sunday.
Contact Dorothi Cassini at
The perfect team building activity for your organization. Enjoy a day on the ice participating in everyone’s favorite winter Olympic sport. Meeting space, catered lunch, and a time on the ice pushing stones and sweeping always make for a memorable team building activity that will have you fellow employees requesting to do it year after year. If you are interested in hosting a curling event for your organization please email Kevin Lord at
Indian Hill Winter Club
10005 Fletcher Rd, Camp Dennison, OH 45111