2020 Summer Camp Information Coming Soon!
* Monday's - June 29th, July 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th (All for one fee!)
* Wednesday's - July 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th (All for one fee!)
Registration Opens March 2nd
Summer Camps @ MSA Park
10601 Cleveland Road, Granger IN 46530
1. Hover over the Registration link just below the Summer Camp link.
2. Hover over Register Online and Left Click or Enter
3. Choose the Summer Camp that best fits your child.
4. Follow the instructions to register and pay.
5. Email Coach Bo with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Common Questions and Answers
Q) What do they do at camp?
A) We do age appropriate exercises, activities, and games with the primary focus to have fun, learn/improve/master fundamental skills, make new friends, and continue to grow as soccer players. This is a fun, safe, low pressure environment where your kids will enjoy being challenged, yet have a great time with soccer.
Q) What if we have vacation plans?
A) This is completely understandable so I'm flexible. Your child is welcome to make up any missed session(s) on the opposite camp day anytime. All I ask is that you please let me know so I can plan accordingly.
Q) What do they bring to camp?
A) A soccer ball, shin guards, cleats or gym shoes, and a drink.