NORTH LINCOLN BASEBALL & SOFTBALL ALL-STAR TOURNAMENTS AT EATON PARK!!!
North Lincoln Baseball-Softball Association (NLBSA) is pleased to announce the dates for our Eaton Park Invitational All-Star Tournaments for softball and baseball.
This year’s 19th Annual Softball Tournament will be June 21st - 24th. There is a 3 game guarantee.
The registration fee is $225 per team…$200 for three or more teams.
Our Softball Tournament will consist of the following divisions: U8 and U10 PITCHING MACHINE in addition to the following LIVE PITCH divisions: U10, U12 and U14.
This year’s 44th Annual Baseball Tournament will be held from July 2nd - 8th. There is a 3 game guarantee.
The registration fee is $275 per team…$250 for three or more teams.
Our Baseball Tournament will consist of the following divisions: U7, U8, U9 and U10 PITCHING MACHINE in addition to the following LIVE PITCH divisions: U10, U11, U12 and Pony.
The tournament draw will be a blind draw for placement in your pool. Each team’s schedule will be available on our website (www.nlbsa.com) prior to the tournament start date. If you do not have access to the internet, contact information is available below in order for you to obtain tournament information.
Eligibility rules and information:
1. Only paid registrations will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
Registration form, roster sheet, and payment must be received (through mail or in person) no later than 6:00 P.M. on the day previous to tournament start date.
2. Entries for Travel Teams WILL NOT be accepted! Players must have played on a recreation team and played in half (50%) of their association’s recreation games. See rules for details. Injury exception will be determined by tournament director.
3. Each league representative please submit: name, phone number, cell phone number and e-mail for eachteam manager. We will use these manager’s names as the contact person. Forms are available on our website: www.nlbsa.com
4. Awards: 1st & 2nd place trophies for each division. Participation awards for everyone.
5. Sportsmanship/MVP awards for those players exemplifying the most outstanding sportsmanship and play during every game. Each team will be given a Sportsmanship/MVP award before each game played to give to the other team’s player.
6. If there are not enough teams in one division to fill out an appropriate bracket, the tournament committee may close that division and refund entry fees or combine the entries with the next closest division.
Make checks payable to NLBSA. Mail to NLBSA Baseball All-Stars, P.O. Box 11, St. Joseph, MI 49085.
Do not delay- registration forms are available on our website – www.nblsa.com.
Mail your registration and check to NLBSA Baseball All-Stars, P.O. Box 11, St. Joseph MI 49085. All rules will be available on our website prior to tournament start date.
Softball Tournament Director Contact Info:
Jeremy Sutherland C:(269) 849-6580, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Baseball Tournament Dircetor Contact Info:
Greg Parrett C:(269) 208-8591, Email: email@example.com
We are looking forward to seeing you again this year.
Greg Parrett, President NLBSA