Fall 2019 and Winter 2019-20 Lacrosse Skills & Clinic Opportunities
Tribal Lacrosse New Player Clinic
Saturday December 7th from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM at the Topsfield Fair Grounds Arena
Join Tribal Lacrosse on Saturday December 7th from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM at the Topsfield Fair Grounds Arena for a fun, hands on learn to play clinic for boys and girls. Players will learn the basics of lacrosse including passing, catching, ground balls, and maybe even some shooting! See details below:
What: Tribal Lacrosse New Player Clinic – A FREE learn to play clinic for boys and girls in Boxford, Topsfield, and Middleton in 1st through 8th grades that are:
- New to lacrosse for 2020!
- Are considering lacrosse but wanted to see what it is like before registering!
- Are a returning 1st or 2nd grade player that wants to brush up on their skills heading into the new season!
- Registration for the 2020 season is not required to attend the free clinic.
When: Saturday, December 7th from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Where: Inside at the Topsfield Fair Grounds Arena – Entrance and parking is around the back of the arena. Look for the steel doors on the far right to enter the arena.
How Much: FREE!
What to Bring: Sneakers, water, a mouthguard (if you have one, not required) and a lacrosse stick. No lacrosse stick? No problem! We will have girls and boys sticks available for players to use during the clinic!
Interested? RSVP to Jim Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate if you have a
stick or would like to borrow one for the clinic so we have enough on hand!
Other Skills, Clinics, and Training Opportunities
1. Home Grown Lacrosse (HGR) in North Andover is running clinics starting in November.
All Clinics are held November 8th - December 20th. Clinics are $196 per player and registration is open on the HGR website: https://hgrlacrosse.com/
U13 / 5th and 6th grade clinic: Fridays 4:00 – 5:00pm
U-15 / 7th and 8th grade: Fridays 5:00 – 6:00pm
JV High School: Fridays 6:00 – 7:00pm
Select Team Player ONLY Clinic: grades 5-8 (grades will be separated 5/6 and 7/8):
In order for players to sign up for the select only clinic they must enter the following code when they register on the HGR website: GPSA? The clinic is under the heading "Kerry Clinic"
Varsity High School: Fridays 8:00 – 9:00pm
2. Join 3d Lacrosse in a Winter Box League for boys at Danvers Indoor Sports. Free agent spots available. This high intensity training is great for improving stick skills and accuracy while forcing players to learn to make decisions on the fly.
40-minute training/40-minute games
**Space is extremely limited**
20 players per team and anticipate the league reaching capacity. Will try to place players with teammates from their town teams.
WINTER SESSION (10 WEEKS)
Location: Danvers Indoor Sports
Dates & Times: Sundays (9:00-12:00PM) 1 ½ hour blocks
December: 8th, 15th, 2019
January: 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th, 2020
February: 2nd, 9th,16th, 23rd, 2020
Youth Box League - https://3dlacrosse.com/signup/new-england-youth-winter-box-lacrosse-league
3. Center Hash Programs for girls (5th-9th graders) in Danvers at NE Premier Sportsplex
Saturdays from 4:00-5:30pm in November and December.
Check out this link for more information: https://www.baystatebullets.com/page/show/2184339-winter-prep-clinic