Burnsville Fastpitch is pleased to offer off-season fastpitch training to girls ages 6-15. This training is developed for your daughter to balance fastpitch training while participating in other activities/sports.
To sign up for these sessions, please use this link:
1. Pitching Sessions: High School pitching coach, Becky Akerson will be conducting pitching clinics. Bring your glove and catcher. Also, pitching instruction will be $10. Please bring cash to pay Coach Becky. This is a great deal! Most pitching instruction is $25-60 per hour/per girl. Please only sign up for 1 session/per pitching slot. If you are unable to sign up for your specific age group time, you can sign up for the other time slot. Any and all who are interested in continuing their pitching skills or learning how to pitch is encouraged to attend. Space is limited per session.
2. Catching Sessions: are also highly encouraged to attend. Will work on catching skills and work with pitchers when they are pitching. All players interested in catching are encouraged to sign up. No cost.
3. Fielding and Throwing Sessions: A great opportunity to keep your arm in shape and work on developing quickness, fielding techniques, arm strength, and more. If pitching sessions do not fill, more spots may open for additional fielding/throwing opportunities. Check back weekly on the sign up for additional sessions. No cost.
4. February Dome Training - Age groups will be broken out to work on specific skills in coloration with the age development. No Cost.
5. Hitting Sessions: We are still finalizing hitting instruction and cages. Once we have this locked in, communication will be sent out and sign up genius will be put in place to select a time that works for you. More to come!
Please sign up for these sessions through the sign up genius. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040f4aacad2daa8-offseason. If you are unable to attend a session, please delete your name 24 hours in advance to allow for another participant to pick up that slot. This will allow for us to manage equipment needs and logistics of the trainings. Please share this with other friends who maybe interested in fastpitch.
Any questions on off-season training and development or the sign up genius sessions, please email:firstname.lastname@example.org