Fall Ball 2022 registration is now open. Fall is an excellent time for new players to start learning the game of lacrosse or for seasoned players to continue to improve skills. Either way, fall ball provides a great opportunity to build a solid lacrosse foundation. Players will develop a sense of accomplishment, discipline, teamwork on a weekly basis and are always encouraged to have “fun” in a competitive environment.
Patriot Lacrosse - Boys Fall 2022
Registration Deadline: Monday, August 22nd
- League Fee: $ FREE $
- Fall Uniform: $20 (Patriot reversible pinnie). Pinnies will be available for sale during practices.
- Optional Gear Rental: Rentals include shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves, and a helmet. There is a $50 rental fee AND a separate $150 deposit (when you return the equipment, we tear up your check). If you are new to lacrosse, we will waive the $50 rental fee, but you’ll still need to provide a deposit. Please email Rob Caires @
- Protection: Helmet, shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves, cup (optional, but highly encouraged)
- Men's lacrosse stick
- Turf shoes or cleats
**If you are purchasing or upgrading your own gear please note the new NOCSAE ND200 requirements for chest pads will take effect this upcoming spring season and players will be required to have the External Kardiac Guard (EKG) shoulder pads***
Season Dates, Game Days, and Locations
- Season Dates: Sept. 6th – Oct. 31st
- Games: Sundays, times TBD
- Location: US Air Force Academy or El Pomar Youth Sports Park
Practice Schedules: Practices begin week of September 6th, coaches will determine number/days & location of practices, generally 2x per week. Players participating in a fall sports are highly encouraged, but not required to attend both practices.
- 1st/2nd Gr. (Coach Sory): Tuesday/Thursday 5-6:30 @ West Creek Park
- 3rd-4th Gr. (Coach Thomas): Tuesday/Thursday 5-6:30 @ Fairfax Park
- 5th-6th Gr. (Coach Wike): Monday/Wednesday 5:30-7:00 @ John Stone Park
- 7th Gr. (Coach Gold): Monday/Wednesday 5:30-7:00 @ Fairfax Park
- 8th Gr. (Coach Kley): Tuesday/Thursday 5:30-7:00 @ Fairfax Park
*Coaches may alter as needed due to weather, daylight and field conditions
- John Stone (4017 Family Place)
- Fairfax (7930 Telegraph Dr.)
Teams will be finalized after registration is complete. Patriot coaches and admin will make final decisions concerning team assignments based on need of the player and club.
*All Players must have a US Lacrosse Membership good through Oct 31st, 2022.
USA Lacrosse Login: https://membership.usalacrosse.com/login
Look up Your USA Lacrosse Membership Number: https://memberlookup.uslacrosse.org/usl/index
Get out and play some Lacrosse
Click Here to Register Now!
* Patriot Lacrosse Club reserves the right, in its sole discretion, and with or without notice, to limit or terminate the rights and/or membership of members who are not an asset to the organization or in good standing with Patriot Lacrosse Club, CYLA, CGLA, AYL and the US Lacrosse Code of Conduct.