Teams are forming for Patriot Girls Lacrosse Fall season (1st-8th Grade: 8U 10U 12U 14U)
Click Here to Register
We are excited to announce that our 2021 fall season is open for registration. After a successful Spring season during a worldwide pandemic, we are eager to see our players continue to grow as young athletes and teammates.
As an organization we strive to create schedules that challenge our athletes, yet limit travel (and expenses) for parents. However, this Fall we are presented with a unique opportunity to not only participate in CGLA League play, but we've added two tournament opportunities as well! We believe adding these two tournaments will give each player the competitiveness and skill development necessary to compete with new teams and clubs in the broader lacrosse community.
Team Placements: Teams are in the process of being generated but will not be finalized until registration is complete. Patriot coaches and admin will make final decisions concerning team assignments based on needs of the player, their family, and the club.
Tentative Season Schedule:
9/12 CGLA at El Pomar
9/19 Pueblo Tournament
9/26 CGLA at El Pomar
10/2 CGLA Tournament (TBD, Air Force Academy)
10/8 - 10/10 Aspen Shootout or Santa Fe Tournament (Optional)
10/17 Boulder Playoff (Optional)
10/23 - 10/24 Vail Tournament (Optional)
Volunteers: Fall is a great time to volunteer for Patriot Lacrosse! We are currently seeking Girls U8 Coaches (head & assistant). You don't have to be a brilliant lacrosse player, or have to have played lacrosse to coach or volunteer. If you are interested in coaching or assisting please reach out 😊.
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, September 8th
- Practices will occur on Mondays and Wednesdays each week from 5:30 – 7:00. While we would love to see your athlete at every practice, we encourage them to participate in multiple activities. Note that, in the Fall, your athlete is only required to attend one of the two weekly practices.
Location: John Stone Park 4017 Family Place, 80920
- Patriot Pinnie ($20 @ practice). Pinnies are still in production and will be made available as soon as possible.
- Colored mouth guard, goggles, stick, athletic footwear/cleats
- $100 (New and returning players ages 9+)
- $50 (Returing players ages 8 and younger)
- Free (First year players ages 8 and younger w/valid USA Lacrosse Membership ($30 paid to USA Lacrosse during registration))
Please feel free to reach out anytime with questions.
Jason Golaboski (Incoming Girls VP), 210-462-6988, email@example.com
Jay Wallace (Outgoing Girls VP), 719-492-5519,
*All Players must have a USA Lacrosse Membership good through October 31, 2021. Membership wesite.
Click Here to Register
Get out and play some Lacrosse