Patriot Lacrosse - Girls Fall 2023
Registration Deadline: Monday, August 21st // Registration is now closed.
- Through July 31, the cost is $85 per player; from August 1st-21st, the cost is $100 per player.
- Fall Uniform: $20 (Patriot reversible pinnie). Pinnies will be available for sale during practices.
- Goggles (or girls helmet)
- Turf shoes or cleats (lacrosse or soccer)
- Lacrosse stick
Season Dates, Game Days, and Locations
- Competition Dates: September 10th - 30th
- Games: Sundays, times TBD (will vary week to week)
- Location: El Pomar Youth Sports Park (with one weekend in Pueblo)
- Location: John Stone Family Park (4017 Family Place, Colorado Springs, Colo. 80920)
Team Placements: Our overarching goal is to place every player at the level best suited to their experience and athletic ability. We believe that our players’ enjoyment and experience is maximized when they are grouped with players of similar ability levels.
IMPORTANT: Teams will be finalized after registration is complete. Patriot coaches and admin will make final decisions concerning team assignments based on needs of the player and club.
USA Lacrosse Rules for Girls Youth Lacrosse Quick Reference Guide: https://www.uslacrosse.org/sites/default/files/public/documents/rules/2020-youth-girls-rules-chart.pdf
*All Players must have a USA Lacrosse Membership good through October 31, 2023.
USA Lacrosse Login: https://membership.usalacrosse.com/login
Look up Your USA Lacrosse Membership Number: https://memberlookup.uslacrosse.org/usl/index
*Patriot Lacrosse Club reserves the right, in its sole discretion, and with or without notice, to limit or terminate the rights and/or membership of members who are not in good standing with Patriot Lacrosse Club, CYLA, CGLA, AYL and/or the US Lacrosse Code of Conduct.