New England Premier Baseball Program
Ages 15, 16 and 17/18U
The Atlantic Baseball Club is announcing the formation of The New England Premier Baseball Program. The "Premo's" are tournament teams for showcasing elite 15U,16U, and 17/18U players for college baseball. It is also the NEXT LEVEL advancement from the Mariners NEAAU program. The program is offering extensive and progressive baseball skill training as well as physical conditioning as it pertains to baseball.
Like the Mariners organization, we provide athletes with the opportunity to develop skills and potential in a very competitive environment. We are committed to guiding and enhancing the advancement to the Next Level of each individual player.
Linear Progression Baseball Training: Players will be exposed to a college training level with individual progress frequently tested. This weekday practice will be in a clinic format featuring multiple stations focusing on individual development. A throwing, pitching, hitting and fielding regiment is also incorporated with several competitive live at-bat days. This training commences November through mid-March. Practices are 90 minutes in duration.
Individual Team Practice: Teams will practice separately on one weekend day. Practices are 90 minutes in duration.
Speed, Power, Strength and Agility Training:
- Each player will be evaluated and tested prior to the commencement of indoor training.
- They will receive progressive weekly workouts by position and individual needs.
- Incorporated in all workouts will be a state of the art arm velocity enhancement program for all positions. This program incorporates the use of different types of plyometric balls, ballistic training, weight training and periodic radar gun testing. It has been proven to increase arm speed by 3-7 MPH!
- A progressive hitting and fielding regiment with several days of live at-bats.
- Teams will be assigned three days per week for training. Sessions are always supervised by a Certified Strength Coach and are 90 minutes in length.
- Progression will be monitored closely.
Click For An Example Calendar Of The Linear Progression and Strength Training Programs All Ages
Now Click Here For Specific Example Winter Training Workout
A Typical Season - What to Expect
November 2018 thru Mid - March 2019: Teams will meet one night per week for Linear Progression Baseball Training. Sessions are 90 minutes each. Also at this time, players will commence their speed, power, strength, agility, and arm velocity programs. Each team will be assigned three days of training time with a weekend day for makeup if needed. Players will also attend an indoor College Showcase Day sponsored by the Atlantic Baseball Club.
January 5, 2019: Team focused weekend practices commence. Sessions are 90 minutes in duration.
June thru August 2019:
- Teams will regroup and practice outdoors once high school baseball has concluded. The team will also play in exhibition games against other teams to prepare for tournaments.
- Depending on age group, teams will compete in 6 - 8 elite tournaments. The majority of tournaments will be as local as possible.
- Players will attend individual College Showcase Days before select tournaments.