The Middle School Program provides the Catholic Schools an organized league in which student-athletes can participate on a competitive level. A few facts about the middle school program:
- Develop within our student-athletes the principles of good sportsmanship, Catholic values, self-confidence, respect for others, discipline, and responsibility.
- Develop rapport and fellowship among student athletes, coaches, and parents from all member schools.
- Provide a viable feeder program for Melbourne Central Catholic High School.
- League clinics provided to supplement player regular season training.
- Play Like a Champion Today training provided to the coaches every other year.
- Coaches required to complete Coach's Concussion Training.
- All players must comply with the Diocese Immunization Policy.
- All coaches must undergo Diocese FBI Background Fingerprinting.
- Coaches must complete the Safe Environment Training.
- Programs offered include basketball, soccer, track, flag football and volleyball through out the school year.
- A Diocese Championship will take place in several sports for a Orlando Diocese Championship.
- 2 Un-Excused games absences will result in loss of player playoff eligibility.