· Scholarship money or an alternative payment plan is available. Email email@example.com to inquire.
**Anyone that does not make a team or decides before or during tryouts that they do NOT want to participate will receive a refund of $225 ($25 will be kept to cover open gym and tryouts costs).
$250 down payment this includes pre-tryout clinics and tryouts.
Players not making a team will receive a refund of $225 after tryouts.
JV and Varsity members will have an additional fee due in mid-April- $125-$175. Players not paid in full by May 1st will not be able to participate.
Email epboysvolleyball.com for scholarship or payment plan inquires.
Season details below and see Varsity, JV2 tabs for more details
Open to 9th-12th grade, 7th and 8th can tryout
Our goal is to form 4 teams and not make any cuts (note that 7th/8th may not be ready for the JV2 level and asked to come back next season)
Practices start April 3rd.
Varsity and JV practice Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday April 3rd-April 13th
JV2 Red and Black practice Monday and Wednesday in April
Matches for JV/Var start the week of April 17th.
Game day info JV and Varsity
- home matches at EPHS Main Gym or Small Gym. JV arrives 545 and plays at 630 pm. Varsity arrives at 600 pm and plays 20 minutes after JV ends (approx. 730 pm).
- away matches at local high schools (mostly in the west metro). JV arrives 5-530 pm and plays 6-630 pm. Varsity 20 minutes after JV ends.
- matches are scheduled by the league directors and can be on any weekday starting April 17th - June 2nd.
- Varsity state tourney playoffs the week of June 5th and the state tourney is June 14th and June 15th
- JV and Varsity will add 1-2 full day tournaments in April or May
JV2 info -
practice 2-3 times per week (mostly Monday and Wednesday)
play on Wednesday or Thursday in the JV2 league at Shakopee High School - 4-5 dates in April and May
season is done before school gets out.
MN Boys High School Volleyball League info here