GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL
SKILLS & CONDITIONING SUMMER SOCCER TRAINING PROGRAM
Since 2014 we have offered a 6 week Summer Training Program (12 session / 21 hour)
This program is for those players, who are looking to improve their game, stay/get in shape, so they are better prepare for this year’s Fall High School Soccer Season.
This summer training soccer program will include on & off ball conditioning, on ball technical activities along with small sided game play.
Why small sided game play? Small sided game play will help develop great ball skills (1st Touch), explosiveness, quick decision making, player creativity and instinctive movement on and off the ball.
All players will be challenged (Technically, Tactically, Physically & Psychologically) to reach beyond their personal goal, each week we will focus on maximum touches on the ball, movement with & without the ball, in addition to soccer fitness & conditioning.
Off the ball training sessions:
- Sessions will focus on coordination, agility, quickness, sustained speed, explosive power, and functional strength. We will focus on joint movement, balance and muscle flexibility, significant for a soccer player.
- All training sessions will be designed to both push and pull each athlete. Sometimes young athletes need a boost and sometimes they need to be dragged out of their comfort zone.
On the ball training sessions:
- All sessions will consist of lots of touches "repetition" always instructing to use proper technique.
- Our goal is for all players to improve their command of the ball, telling the ball what to do faster, on the ground and in the air. "Not the Ball controlling you"
- Help create more explosive players by concentrating on the first touch, speed of control & speed of mind.
Start date: Monday - July 12, 2021 / End date: Wednesday - August 18, 2021
Location: Gates Field, Danvers
Program cost: $145.00 (21 hours of training for less than $7.00per hour)
Warm up, Conditioning,
Technical Ball Skills & Small sided
4:00pm to 6:00
Warm up, Conditioning,
Tactical & Small Sided
4:00pm to 5:30
7-12, 7-19, 7-26, 8-2, 8-9, 8-16
7-14, 7-21, 7-28, 8-4, 8-11, 8-18
To register please visit www.ecyfl.org
click on the registration link and then select 2021 High School Girls Summer Program
For more information please contact:
If for any reason you request a refunded your refund will be prorated and you will be charged a $25.00 cancelation fee to cover administration & transaction fees