Summer Knights Registration - NOW OPEN!
Summer Lacrosse for Current 4th & 5th Grade Boys.
The Cincy Royals are pleased to announce the 4th year of its Summer Knights program. This program has been designed to give "Rising 5th/6th grade" (current 4th and 5th grade) lacrosse players an opportunity to rapidly improve their fundamental skills and lacrosse IQ in an intensive, 12-session program. Led by Cincy Royals Coaches, the Summer Knights program utilizes a combination of skill stations followed by 7 v 7 games to teach the players the required lacrosse fundamentals while providing the opportunity to practice what they learn. Experience what it is like to be a Cincy Royal, "Where players build lifelong friendships and develop the skills they need to achieve their personal goals, both on and off the lacrosse field."
About the Program:
- Open to the first 48 registrants
- Clinics held 2x per week, beginning week of June 1 - week of July 13th, 2015 (12 sessions total)
- 5:1 Coach to Player ratio to maximize individual instruction
- Instruction provided by Cincy Royals Coaches comprised of current college players and top Cincinnati high school and middle school coaches
- Each player will receive a Cincy Royals uniform
- Player fee includes participation in the U11 Division in the Bluegrass Lax Festival, June 27-28 in Louisville, KY (fee does not include lodging, transportation, or meals).
- Fee per player: $450
NOTE: This program has sold out for three consecutive years, so register today by using the link below.
CLICK HERE for Summer Knights!
Sunday "Face-off" Session
with Andy Towers, former Dartmouth College Head Coach
February 22, 2015
Come learn the "Art of Facing-off" from a guy who has coached one of the best. According to Chris Eck, MLL's #1 face-off Man, "Coach Towers should be given all of the credit for teaching me what I know." In this session, Coach Towers will lead players through the face-off fundamentals while teaching the boys the secrets that have revolutionized the position.
Whether you are a beginner or advanced, players will walk away having learned what it takes to compete at the highest level. At the High School level, Coach Towers will also focus on explaining how the rule changes have affected this part of the game and how to succeed in today's environment.
Who: Boys (Grades 5 - 12) -- Open to the public
When: Sunday, February 22nd
9:00am -11:00am -- Youth & Middle School (5th - 8th grade)
11:30am - 1:30pm -- High School (9th - 12th grade)
Under The Weather Sports Complex (indoor facility)
6630 Hamilton Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45224
CLICK HERE for Face-off Session!