You can expect our coaches to:
- Provide respectful, positive, and fun track-learning experience
- Improve each athlete's technical skills, leadership skills, and conditioning
- Improve each athlete's understanding of track as a team AND individual sport
- Improve each athlete's personal records
- Encourage each athlete to make friends and have fun during their experience
- Introduce Plyometric training
- Explain and improve body control
- Increase each athlete's flexibility, coordination, and endurance
- Encourage each athlete to demonstrate leadership skills
The program will run for 10 practices over the course of approximately 5-6 weeks (depending on weather), and will culminate with an end of season track meet at Charlotte Christian School’s track. Our program is targeted toward athletes ages 6-13. The cost for the Winter session is $140.00. The program is scheduled to begin Tuesday, February 18 at 6 pm with the track meet currently scheduled for Saturday, April 4 (subject to change due to CCS Track Schedule - will confirm once session begins).
All Tuesday practices will be at the MARA football field from 6:00-7:00 pm. All Saturday practices will be located at the Charlotte Christian School track/football stadium from 10:00 am – 11:30. No uniform is required, however athletes should wear gym/phys ed. type clothing and comfortable, well-fitting running shoes. Please contact Tania Erman, MARA Track Commissioner, at
with any questions.