Friends of New Canaan Lacrosse Refund Policy
- Non-Injury related refunds are NOT available
- There are No refunds awarded for any reason once a program has started (first day of clinic, camp, and/or tournament).
- US Lacrosse Membership Fees are Non-Refundable
- Late sign-up fees are NON-refundable
- Refunds are available due to injury only. The following guidelines must be followed:
1) If a player is injured and cannot participate in one of our programs, then the player / family will be charged 10% of the total payment to cover bank processing charges and administration costs.
2) A letter from the child's doctor is required for a refund due to injury.
3) Refunds are not awarded if a player gets an injury once the season starts (first day of clinic, camp, and/or tournament).
THIS POLICY IS EFFECTIVE AS OF November 7th, 2017 AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Any questions, please contact one of the Friends of New Canaan Lacrosse Board Members