SPARTAN FALL LACROSSE:
- Spartans will have a FALL LACROSSE season for Boys and Girls again this year!
- Open to all players in grades K through 8th grade (2019/2020 school year)
- Cost will be $135
- Registration will OPEN on 8/1
- Location: The 3 fields at Creekside Park in The Farm subdivision (same as last year)
- Sessions will be on 8 consecutive Sundays in September and October again: 9/8, 9/15, 9/22, 9/29, 10/6, 10/13, 10/20, and 10/27
- Sunday sessions help ensure we don’t have conflicts with other Fall sports
- Players will be grouped by age, ability, and gender
- High School coaches, High School players, and Spartan coaches will instruct and coach the players during the training and games
- Times and Age Groups will be the same as last year:
- 10:00am to 11:30am K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th grade Boys
- 11:30am to 1:00pm 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th grade Boys
- 1:00pm to 2:30pm All Girls (K to 8th grade)
- Format will be the same as last year
- First 45 minutes will focus on ‘skills and drills’
- Second 45 minutes will be game format
- All levels of experience will benefit
- Brand new players will have sessions that teach the rules, field layout, throwing, catching, dodging, etc.
- Experienced players will learn more advanced techniques
Please contact Dave Liley with any additional questions regarding Spartan Fall Lacrosse @ email@example.com
Remember…… “If you’re not keeping a stick in your hand and practicing, you should know that somebody else is” -- Eric Law
We’re looking forward to another exciting Fall Season!