LOCKER ROOM POLICY
• Key must be signed out by a head coach, assistant coach, or manager that is SafeSport Certified. No players are allowed to enter the room unless a SafeSport Certified member Is present.
• Females are to use girls designated locker room when possible under the 2 person SafeSport Certified Guidelines.
• Players should be fully dressed other than helmets, shoulder pads, elbow pads and gloves 10 minutes prior to ice time. For teams that have both boys and girls, those running late will need to find another room to initiate dressing; alternatively, coaches can conduct pre-practice/pre-game discussions outside the locker room.
• Key sign out is restricted at Bantam and Midgets to certified & screened males only, and certified & screened females only for the girls rooms.
• Locker room keys can be signed out by Monroe County team staff in exchange for MCYH photo ID badge.
• Locker Room book must be signed out with contact information.
• Key must be returned to the bar after the room is completely empty, all tape balls/trash are picked up, and door is locked.
• Locker room will be inspected by staff and usually takes between 5-10 minutes. Please plan accordingly.
• There is a strict no phone / no camera usage in the locker rooms.
GETTING ON ICE POLICY
• Absolutely no coaching staff, managers, or players are allowed on the ice surface while the Zamboni is completing its resurfacing. Coaches must be first on and last off the scheduled ice.
• Once the driver has completely cleaned the entrance way, and the both Zamboni doors are completely closed and latched, all team member may enter the ice area.
• Curfew clock isn’t started until the doors are closed.
• 1st offense: 5 minutes will be removed from the curfew clock
• 2nd offense: 15 minutes will be removed from the curfew clock.
• 3rd offense: MCYH Board will be notified.
LEAVING ICE POLICY
• With less than one minute, please begin collection pucks and finishing up your drills.
• Once the horn sounds, it’s our expectations that players will begin skating towards the doors and the ice is ready to be resurfaced. Teams that wait until the horn sounds to start collecting pucks only delay later slots from beginning as scheduled. Please be considerate to your fellow Eagle teams.
• Please designate one member from your team to move the nets against the boards once the Zamboni has made its initial lap.
• Also ensure that all bench, penalty box, scorekeepers box, and exit doors are properly closed and latched.
• Rob Kerbs: LSHA.STATS@GMAIL.COM
• Mark Loj: MLOJ.LSHA@GMAIL.COM
• Jeanne Epping: JEPP.LSHA@GMAIL.COM
• Mike Cimino: ICEGOALIE14IHS@YAHOO.COM
• Challen Law: CHALLENLAW@GMAIL.COM