* 2012 Fall U10 Coaching Curriculum - Player skill development plan and guide for U10 players
* 2012 Fall U12 Coaching Curriculum - Player skill development plan and guide for U12 players
* 2012 Fall U6 Coaching Curriculum - Player skill development plan and guide for U12 players
* 2012 Fall U7 and U8 Coaching Curriculum - Player skill development plan and guide for U7/U8 players
* 2012 Spring U10 Coaching Curriculum - Player skill development plan and guide for U10 players
* 2012 Spring U12 Coaching Curriculum - Player skill development plan and guide for U12 players
* 2012 Spring U6 Coaching Curriculum. - Player skill development plan and guide for U6 players
* 2012 Spring U7 and U8 Coaching Curriculum - Player skill development plan and guide for U7/U8 players
* 2013 Spring Pre-Season Coaches Meeting, U10-U18
* 2014 Spring Pre-Season Coaches Meeting, U10-U18 - Presentation from the Coaches Meeting 3/13/2014
* 2014 Spring Pre-Season Coaches Meeting, U6-U8 - Presentation from the Coaches Meeting 3/13/2014
* 2016 Annual Report - Annual Report for the Harvard Soccer Club, presented January 2016 for the 2015 club calendar year.
* 2016 U10-U12 Jamboree / Tryout FAQ - Document answering common questions about the Jamboree / Tryout event for incoming U10 and U12 players (incoming 3rd through 6th graders).
* 2019 Annual Report - Annual Report for 2019
* 6v6 Field Lining Diagrams - Diagram of 6v6 field layouts for Lower Depot and Charlie Waite
Brazil Camp 2018
British Camp 2018
Bromfield Pic - 2019 state champs
* Challenger Way Website - Information on how to access the Challenger Way Website and setup an account
* Coaches Clinic Fall 2011 - Presentation slides from the Fall 2011 U10/U12 Coaches Clinic
* Coaches Clinic Fall 2012 - Presentation slides from the fall U10/U12 Coaches Clinic
* Coaches Clinic Spring 2012 - Presentation slides from the Spring U10/U12 Coaches Clinic
* Concussion Information - Coaches Guide to Concussions
FOHS 2020 20
* Harvard Soccer Club Coach Certification Program - Recommended Coach Development and Qualification Requirements. Including descriptions of MYSA D-G courses
HSC Behavior Guidance Document
HSC Constitution - This document describes the operational structure of the Harvard Soccer Club.
HSC Handbook - Describes the Club's goals and how they are implemented
HSC Parent Guidelines - Guidelines for soccer parents and spectators
HSC Play Up Policy - HSC policy regarding players playing with an older age group rather than with their usual age group.
HSC Players Pledge - Describes expected behavior of players and is signed as indication of their understanding of and commitment to those behaviors.
HSC Team Selection Practices for High School Teams (U16, U18) - Describes the team selection practices and considerations for U16 and U18 teams.
HSC Team Selection Standards (U10 through U14) - Describes the recommended practices for evaluating players, placing teams, and assigning players to teams.
HSC U10 and U12 Jamboree FAQ
Introduction to U6-U8 In-Town Programs
Jamboree FAQ 2016 - Frequently asked questions about the Harvard Soccer Club jamboree
Oak Meadow School Release
Player Evaluation form for Players in U6 & U7 - Completed by U6 and U7 coaches at the end of each soccer season
* Practice Planning Template - Helpful template for planning a practice session.
Sample Tournament Roster Form - This can be used to create a team roster for participating in local tournaments. If you are fielding a team with all the same players as your current HSC team. Then your existing HSC roster can be used. Use this form when you are adding new players just for the tournament.
* Spring 2013 Pre-Season Coaches Meeting Presentation, U6-U8
Spring 2014 Pre Season Practice Revised.bmp
* Spring 2014 Pre-Season Coaches Meeting Presentation, U6-U8
Spring 2018 practice schedule
* Try-Out Activites/Drills - Desciption of Activities/Drills used during the Try-Out Jamboree
* Uniform Sizes
* US_Youth_Soccer_player_development_model.pdf - Guide for coaches for how to help players develop, taking into account their age group and the psychology of players as they progress.
some or all of the preceding
documents can be downloaded and displayed and/or printed in
format. If you do not have