My my My my

Birth Certificate- Proof of Age *New Participants Only- Birth Certificates or current (non-expired) passports are acceptable forms of proof of age. The Birth Certificate must be a copy from the city, town, or state the child was born and it must be signed by the local town/city registrar or clerk and must carry a State Seal. Foreign birth certificates must be translated to English and must be notarized. Court documents for name change and/or adoption are required paperwork.

Adobe PDF file HYAA Code of Conduct *

Adobe PDF file HYAA Liability Waiver Form *

Adobe PDF file Refund Policy *

Adobe PDF file 2016+Physical+Form.pdf *

Adobe PDF file 2016+standard+player+contract+PWLS+INC.pdf *

Note some or all of the preceding documents can be downloaded and displayed and/or printed in Adobe's Acrobat format.  If you do not have Adobe's free Acrobat Reader software, download it now.