Due to the recent events causing school closings, our upcoming uniform sizing has been canceled and our upcoming parent meeting is postponed. All scheduled practices in March have been canceled. Coaches will be in touch with parents who still need uniform sizing for their kids. Updates for future meetings and practices will be posted on our website and Facebook page in the upcoming days. Despite this delayed start, we look forward to another great season this year. Please, feel free to reach out to your coaches if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you.