Parents, Players and friends:
ISC utilizes fields throughout Irondequoit, with approval from the town, school districts and local churches. We ask that you are considerate and respectful of those fields. As such, we ask that you clean up and remove any trash used at field, follow facility & parking rules for associated fields, and leave your dogs at home as dogs are not allowed at any ISC fields.
General Etiquette for attending soccer games:
- Home team picks side of field and fans sit on same side of field as their team, with the exception of turf fields as noted below
- Respect your child’s coaching staff; the coaches have volunteered to coach the team and deserve appropriate behavior by parents and spectators. During practices and games, coaches are the ONLY appropriate personnel to be directing the players.
- Remember children have more need of good example than criticism.
- Attempt to relieve pressures of competition, not increase it.
- Treat visiting teams and spectators as honored guests for without them, you have no competition.
- Respect officials and their decisions without gesture or argument. Note: If a parent/ guardian/ relative/guest are ejected from a game, the associated player must also leave the game.
- click here to view NYSWYSA Zero Tolerance Policy
Below are fields in Irondequoit with specific rules or information:
Bishop Kearney HS: parking available behind school. During ISC tournament, additional parking available across Kings Highway at RGH; NO parking for BK fields at any business or church on Ridge Road
- Porta Potty available on north side of Central field, next to stadium fence; additional portable restrooms available during ISC tournament
Pinegrove Fields: parking available on south side of fields, near Helmer Nature Center
- Porta Potty available on east side of #2/NW field (next to shed); additional porta potties available during ISC tournament
Josh Rojas Park: Field #1 and Field #2: no parking directly behind St. Margaret Mary's church, which is for elderly parishioners only; soccer parking is the church's south parking lot;
- Closet restroom facilities are at Wegmans
Iroquois MS/Colebrook ES: fields are directly behind schools. Parking is available in front of schools and on northwest side of Iroquois MS.
- Porta Potty available only 5/2/16 to 5/16/16; due to complaints from a neighbor who did not like to see the porta potty on the school’s side of the fence, the porta potty must be removed after the ISC tournament on 5/16/16, after 5/16/16, closest restroom facilities are at Herrema’s Market on Pattonwood Drive
St. Paul Exempt: parking is allowed in the grass along the south side of the parking lot, NO parking along Thomas Ave
- There are restroom facilities available in the out building to the east of the parking lot & southeast of the pavilion/field.
Vineyard Field: parking available next to field
- Porta potty available next to field
St. John’s Lutheran Church: parking available next to field
- Porta potty available next to field
McAvoy Park: Large Field and Small Field: Only coaches and players are allowed on the fields; No candy, snacks or sugary drinks allowed on turf fields; no outside food or drinks allowed; for turf fields- both teams set up on same side of field (on west side of fields) separated by mid-field line; fans sit on same half of field bleachers that their team is set up on; folding chairs and benches are not allowed
- Restrooms and concessions available
IHS Turf/Stadium Field: Only coaches and players are allowed on the fields; No candy, snacks or sugary drinks allowed on turf fields; Fan seating is only allowed in the bleachers; for turf fields- both teams set up on same side of field (east side near track field), separated by mid-field line; NO SEATING ALLOWED ON WEST SIDE OF FIELD PADS OR inside of field fence; fans sit on same half of field bleachers that their team is set up on
For links to ISC and local area fields, click here. For fields not on our website, you may also view fields on RDYSL.
Thank you and have a great season!