Hello BYHA Pee Wee A Team 2020 - '21 -
Welcome to the 2021 season! We hope you and your family are well and that you had a good summer. We're glad you're on the team and are looking forward to getting things going.
Tomorrrow (September 8, 2020) we have our first practice of the season at 7 pm Ryan Arena in Watertown. A few important details as we get started;
- Health and Safety of our players, coaches and community remains priority #1 This year there are some differences about how we're going to operate and all of us (coaches, players and parents / family) will need to do our best to comply with these policies for our collective benefit. If your player or anyone in your home shows any signs of a fever or other Covid symptoms please stay away from team events until you're cleared by a medical professional.
- Required waiver All BYHA players this year are required to have a waiver before they can begin participation. You should have received an email from BYHA Board Member Patrick Murphy via dotloop (an electronic signature service) that will enable you to review the waiver and sign electronically. If you did not receive this (please check your spam filter / folder in case, I received on Sept. 3rd) let me know.
- Added protocols There are required additional protocols this season. Please review this information on the BYHA site if you haven't already and, in advance of tomorrow's practice make sure you read the protocol requirements for the John Ryan Arena found in the Season Rink Protocols folder here on the BYHA site. There will be adjustments for all of us (i.e. get dressed before you arrive at the rink, wear your mask, stay distanced etc.) and remember that we're doing all this for our collective benefit.
- No Assigned Goalie At this time we do not have an assigned goalie for our team so we all should expect to take turns covering the position. We will have at least two sets of goalie equipment for the season so that after usage, the equipment can sit dormant before being used by another player. If anyone is interested in doing more than a rotation, please let the coaches know.
- Focus on Growth, Development and Fun Our team focus this year will be about individual and team development and having fun.
We look forward to seeing you all tomorrow evening.
Coach Read Norton - NRN4@Yahoo.com - cell (617) 875-0091
Coach Sarah Lemieux - SarahLemieux5@Gmail.com - cell (617) 513-1700
Coach Chris Babcock - email@example.com - cell (617) 312-1335