Welcome to the 2020 Litchfield Hills Youth Lacrosse season!
Your player has been rostered to his team. (High School Boys)
We are very excited to be starting another great season of lacrosse.
Once fields are OK to use, teams will be outside and on regular practice schedules. Until then, we will be starting our pre-season sessions soon at the Washington Montessori School gym in New Preston and the Gunnery School turf field in Washington.
Schedules are starting to be populated on the individual Team pages on our website. All schedules should be up by the first week of March.
The March schedule is tentative and subject to change at any time.
The game schedules may also change at any time. We recommend you do not print out the schedule and go by that. Always check the online schedule for the most up to date information. You can link the Team schedule to your Google, iCal, or Outlook calendar, or download the SI Play app to get notices and schedules on your device.
The information and directions below should be helpful for parents and players new to the league.
Our website (litchfieldlacrosse.com) is a wonderful resource to help plan and monitor your child’s lacrosse season. As some of you may not be familiar with how to utilize this site effectively, here are some very basic instructions to help get you started:
General Information -
- Go to www.litchfieldlacrosse.com. The home page will give you access to general info about the whole league (boys and girls). This location gives you access to merchandising, league contacts, registration info, etc.
Team Information -
- From the home page, click on the tab labeled “Team Pages”
- Using the drop down tabs, set the “Season” tab to “Spring 2020”
- Next, set the “Program” tab to “Youth Boys,” “Youth Girls,” or “High School” depending on which program your child is part of.
- Finally, set the “Team” tab to your child’s team. For example, if your son plays on the Seniors team, simply set the tab to “Seniors”.
- From this page, you will have access to bulletins, schedules, contacts, results, league standings, and rosters (all found on the left-hand menu by clicking on those tabs).
Roster Access -
- To ensure safety and privacy, the roster pages are password protected. To access the roster, please put in your email address and the password you used to register your child when prompted.
Schedule Access – (once schedules are “live”)
- From either the main page or your specific team page, you may access complete schedule information. Simply click on the “Schedule” tab on the blue, left-hand menu.
- If you are already on your specific team page, you will go directly to your child’s schedule. If you come from the home page, you will need to check a box for the team you would like to see displayed.
- From this schedule, you will see notes from the coaches, game times and locations, and opponents. Anything that is colored blue will link you to other spots on the website. For example, if you click on the field name from the schedule, you will be linked immediately to directions to the field!
Multi-Team Schedule -(once schedules are “live”)
- If you have children on more than one team in the program, you can access a schedule that shows several teams at once. You can even color-code the different teams!
- From either the home page or your child’s specific team page, you simply click on the “Multi-Schedule” tab on the blue, left-hand menu.
- Once on this new page, you will be asked to check the boxes of the teams you wish to see listed in the schedule. Check those boxes and choose the color of each team (drop-down tabs to the right). Once you hit “Submit,” a multi-colored, multi-team schedule will appear. You can even choose the format in which it will be formatted at the top of the page (lists, calendar, etc.).
Field Directions / Team Contacts -
- The website contains detailed field locations. From the main page, click on the “Directions” tab on the blue, left-hand menu.
- Be sure to click where it says (in blue on the top of the page), “Click here for directions to all area facilities.”
- From there, simply scroll down and find the name of the town to where you’re going, and then click on the field name to the right. You will be taken to a facility summary, including directions. From there, you can even be linked to online maps.
- From the specific team pages, you can access directions in the same manner as from the main page, but most people find it easier to simply click on the fields from the schedule page or the “Next 10 Events” list on the right side of the page. For example, if your next event is at Baldwin Fields in New Milford, you may simply click on the field name in the list and it will link you to directions!
- From the team pages, you may also directly email your coaches and get their phone information by clicking on their name above the “Next 10 Events” list on the right side of the page. All of their published information will come up.