Hello parents of the 12U Silver team!
Eric Nordin and I will be your head coaches for the season, and we are excited to work with your girls! We just had our first coaches meeting tonight. Things are moving quickly with a few immediate items:
We need one or two assistant coaches AND a team manager ASAP
- Our assistant coaches will help with practices, running drills and stations as well as helping at bases and in the dugout during games.
- Our team manager will help with team communications, score keeping during the game, along with other tasks.
- There is a team manager zoom meeting Thursday, March 24 at 8:30
- The first volunteer for either position will get a $30 credit for coach apparel
- If you're able to help with either position, please let me know ASAP so we can let the league know.
- We appreciate any and all help to make the season great for the girls
Let us know of any potential scheduling conflicts so we can select our tournament dates.
- We will be registering for tournaments in the next few days and want to make sure we'll have a as close to a full roster as possible.
Important dates to save:
- April 22 or 23: Picture Day
- April 23: 1st Annual Softball Opening Ceremonies
- May 6: MGSA Day--will cheer on Tonka Varsity team
Reach out if you have questions or concerns about the season or if there's anything you'd like us to know about your daughter.
We'll be in touch as we learn more :)