Hi Parents & Players,
We are looking forward to starting our January Wednesday night training this week. Please see below for information.
- Location: Superdome Sports (134 Hopper Ave, Waldwick, NJ)
- Dates: Wednesdays: 6pm-7pm; January 5, 12, 19, 26
Below is some important information for the training:
- All training information can be found on the website: http://www.leagueathletics.com/Bulletins.asp?team=703690&division=&org=highlandsfieldhockey.com
- All training will be held inside the Superdome – it can get chilly so please have the players dress appropriately and in layers. Sneakers or turf shoes are the preferred footwear.
- Wear your HFHC pinnie to each practice. If you are new to the program, one will be given to you.
- Make sure your daughter brings LOTS of water with her.
- In terms of equipment, all players must have a stick, mouth guard and shin guards (soccer shin guards are fine). Goggles (lacrosse goggles work) are optional.
*** Please DO NOT send your daughter to practice if she is sick!
Should you have any questions, please feel free to ask. We look forward to seeing the girls on Wednesday!