Thanks for coming out to practice on Monday. It was great to see all the players finally back on the field. We have a few things we wanted to forward to everyone.
- For team swag - check out our team store. Final hours to save ⏰ take 15% off orders $149+ use code 15APRIL https://teamlocker.squadlocker.com/#/lockers/puyallup-vikings-lacrosse
- Video on how to put mask on helmet
- Please park only in designated parking stalls. Do not park in the Yellow bus lane, or along the fence. We also ask that parents do not park in front of the emergency access gate to the field (Behind the backstop). We like to leave that spot for coaches because they have equipment to load and unload. Also in case of an emergency where we need access to the field we can quickly identify and move those vehicles.
- We ask that parents who stay and watch practices to please remember to stay off the grass, wear your masks, and social distance.
- Please have your player gear up (put on equipment) in their car and come to the field with their stick and water, ready to practice. This will eliminate players congregating before and after practices. Players should also bring their water to the area where they are practicing.
We will also be kicking off our Cookie Sale