Our game has been canceled tomorrow. Please look for an email from the league for more information. In short, 2 members of our opponent had close contact with a Covid postive case. They have since tested negative but we decided the best course of action was to cancel. Our team is cleared.
That being said I'm planning on going to the field tomorrow if anyone would like to join me for a practce and/or a short field scrimmage. No pressure to join. I'll be there around 8:45AM. Let me know if you will be there so I can have an idea of numbers.
Another note, tryouts for Sunday have been canceled. If anyone has any questions/concerns about tryouts, please let me know. My hope is to keep our team together for Spring. I feel like we are making progess and working well together so I would like to keep that momentum going.
Last note for now. Please let me know if you have any feedback on the season thus far. Postive, negative, everything is welcome. Anything negative is Greg's fault though.