Fargo U12 Girls Shadows (Venom)
Every parent must complete the online NSC Liability Waiver in order for their daughter to play in the NSC Kick-or-Treat tournament. Please do this today.
Here is the message on how to do this, from the NSC Staff:
- Direct parents to complete the NSC Liability Waiver.
- Provide parents with the Team ID - 12G1473 - and the link for this task.
- Parents, (not the leader or any other player) must set up a household account, add the child as a participant, and then sign the waiver. You may not use someone else’s account to sign your waiver, and no one may use your account to sign a waiver. It will create an error and both of your waivers will need to be reset and you’ll have to start again.
If this is your first time using the system, you will need to create an NSC Event HQ household account. The account owner must be 18 years of age or older.
- After you have created your account, please verify your email and set up your password.
- If you are signing a waiver for a child you must now add them as “participants”, BEFORE you attempt to sign the waiver. Failure to do so will result in YOUR date of birth importing into the child’s waiver. Click below to get started https://www.nsceventhq.org/Account/Register
- You only need to create your account once. Once you have added participants, (members of your family), you simply log in, sign them up for programs, leagues and tournaments and sign their waivers.
Already have an account? login here: https://www.nsceventhq.org