Boys Grades 3&4 - – Classic League
- Philosophy: We provide a positive, instruction-oriented program for girls both new to the sport and provide skill training to those who have played before.
- We believe that lacrosse should be fun for the players, and provide a foundation for building character that will instill teamwork, discipline, integrity, sportsmanship and respect to other players, coaches and parents.
- grades 3 & 4 - we expect two teams this year at this level
- Teams are mixed by grade
- Teams are balanced by ability - no "A", "B" team – as “equal” as possible
- Wedesday in March - (optional) indoor practices start and will be held at Forekicks in Marlborough from 7-8 to the end of March
- Equipment: All practices - indoor and outdoor are "real" practices and players are expected to have all required equipment. Link to our list of equipment
- 2 practices per week starting when the Town releases the fields which is entirely dependent on weather - hopefully by end of March
- Metrowest games on Sunday starting end of March/early April - depends on other Towns and field availability
- end of season MBYLL Fort Devens Jamboree in mid-June
- The focus is learning the game and having fun
- Equal play time
- at this time we have NO dates or times - we are almost entirely volunteer based so practices days/times are entirely dependent on field availability and volunteer coach personal schedules
- Prior season uniforms can be re-used
- New uniforms can be purchased from Brine Sporting Goods with locations in Maynard and Concord