Thanks for visiting the OYA Boys website. We hope that you can find what you are looking for. Our mailing address is PO Box 402, Orland Park, IL 60462. The OYA OFFICE is located at 10649C W. 163RD Place. We are on the side of the American Financial Funding building (big white building). Office Hours can be found in the Headlines Section of our Website, please check back often as days and times change weekly.
Warriors Travel Baseball Tryout Registration NOW OPEN
The O.Y.A. (Orland Youth Association) will be conducting its 2023 Orland Park Warriors Travel Baseball Tryouts starting in July and running through September 2023.
Please see below for tryout information!
The O.Y.A. is excited to announce tryout INFORMATION for the 2023 Orland Park Warriors Travel baseball season:
* Warriors teams generally play 40-50 games with one practice a week during a given baseball season.
* With Winter Training (Training varies per team - Bo-Dome facilities & Cangelosi baseball trainers, Madsen Baseball School, Carl Sandburg Coaches, Sportsplex and O.Y.A. batting cages), uniforms (multiple), tournaments and games. The approximate cost ranges from $1,500 - $2,300 per player depending which team you are placed on after tryouts. The 12U teams’ cost is higher due to the Cooperstown trip.
* We will form as many teams as appropriate based on the tryouts with each team playing at the appropriate level of competition. No spots are guaranteed, and opportunities are available for new players at all age levels. All rosters will be set by the O.Y.A. organization.
* PLEASE pre-register for tryouts on our website at www.oyaboys.org. ONLY players who register will have a chance to tryout. Each manager will reach out to All registered players to inform them of tryout information regarding Date, Field and time if NOT listed below.
* Alternate dates may be available, please e-mail the age group coach listed below to inquire.
* We have multiple bids to Cooperstown available at 12U Level.
**8U - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* NOTE: Mike Madsen will be coordinating the tryout for this age group. We will determine the number of teams based off the turnout and talent.
Tryout Date: July 12th on H2 - 6:00 pm. Rainout Date: TBD
We are Excited to Announce that OYA Boys 2022 Fall Baseball Registration is NOW OPEN!!!
Please register early, registration will be open on a first come first served basis and will close when the program is full.
Our Fall Baseball Program is BACK and BETTER than ever!All players registered for the program will receive a jersey, hat and socks.
Our Fall Baseball program offers baseball players from both Travel and Recreational leagues games during some of the best weather our area has to offer. The season will start in mid-August and conclude by mid-October.
Fall Baseball fees are as follows:
Mustang - $200
Bronco - $200
Pony - $220
***Registration will be online only at www.oyaboys.org
There is an additional $75 fee for non-resident participants. If you have any questions regarding the OYA Residency Requirements please contact us to clear them up prior to registering.
The 2022 Fall Baseball Divisions are listed below:
Mustang - 3rd and 4th Grade
Bronco - 5th and 6th Grade
Pony - 7th and 8th Grade - Incoming “In House” 9th graders are also eligible for this division. 9th grade Travel players are not eligible.
Mustang through Pony divisions will be formed via a draft. Mustang through Pony divisions will have playoffs.
Just a reminder... all players are required to have their own helmets. Mustang helmets must have a face mask.
We will not be honoring any special requests of any kind at this time; carpooling will not be accepted as a special request.
Please note if the Fall Baseball Program is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances, such as COVID 19, you will receive a credit on your account for a future OYA program. Refunds will not be issued.
Registration is scheduled to close on Sunday, July 31st, however, if the program reaches capacity before then it will close early.
***Registration will be online only at www.oyaboys.org
Orland Park Sting FC Travel Soccer Boys Tryout Registration is NOW OPEN for the 2022-2023 Soccer Season
When registering please be sure to provide accurate contact information for BOTH parents (if applicable). This will be the information used to contact you regarding tryouts.
Orland Park Sting FC Soccer tryout registration is open to both Boys (birth year 2005-2017).
Please be sure to attend the appropriate tryout for your child's birth year
All players should arrive to their tryout 20 minutes ahead of their scheduled start time to check in and stretch out. Please come to tryouts prepared with weather appropriate comfortable clothing, rubber soled soccer cleats, shin guards, water bottle and a soccer ball.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions
The Village of Orland Park Parks Department has two options for you to verify the cancellation of baseball fields:
The 1st option is the NEW Rain Hotline Phone Number. The phone number is (708) 401-0043. In the case of inclement weather please call the Rain Hotline for up to date information on field cancellations. Please note the New Rain Hotline lists all fields individually and you must choose the appropriate extension to find out if your particular field is cancelled.
The 2nd option is to use the Rainoutline.com website and/or app. You will need to create an account to use this website. **This will be the fastest way to find out about field cancellations.**