My my My my
KB District 5 - Field Status

Field status on Saturday, June 22th, 2019

Tee Ball and Coach Pitch Teams,

All fields were checked and are playable as of 7:30 AM this morning.  There are some areas around the dugout that are wet but the fields are playable. 

Important Note:

  • If weather comes into play after 7:30 AM this morning the "weekend rainout policy" will switch to the "weekday rainout policy".  Please see below.
  • It becomes the head coach of the home team's decision to cancel the game due to incremental weather.
  • Contact opposing coach.
  • Bring a rake just in case!


Play Ball!



Jeff Wiles
Knothole Baseball

by posted 07/13/2018
Sponsored By
Loading Weather...