- TEAM CHECK-IN
A. Team check-in will be at: Red Lion, 1357 Blue Lakes Blvd. N., Twin Falls, Friday, May 6th from 5pm-9pm
B. Each team, on checking in at registration, needs to provide a phone number of the designated contact person who can be reached at any time, should the necessity arise.
C. Each team must submit a completed copy of the Official Tournament Roster showing the names of all players that will be participating in the tournament as well as their jersey numbers, birthdays and player ID numbers. Guest players must also be indicated.
D. Each team must present either a US Club Soccer team roster or a competitive roster from a national state association. This roster will be used to verify the number of guest players.
E. All players must have valid laminated player registration cards with photos, as well as medical releases.
F. All player registration cards for a team must be issued by the same association, including all guest players.
G. Out-of-state teams that are not affiliated with US Club Soccer must provide authorized Permission to Travel Forms for roster and guest players.
- COACHES MEETING
A. Coaches meeting will be at :Red Lion, 1357 Blue Lakes Blvd. N., Twin Falls, Friday, May 6th at 7pm
1. Click HERE for Twin Falls area map
2. Click HERE for Sunway Soccer Complex, Robert Stuart Middle School, and Canyon Ridge High School field layouts.
- MOTHER'S DAY ACTIVITIES
Each athlete will have the opportunity to get a free photo taken with their mom on Saturday and Sunday with a custom Mother's Day/Canyon Rim printed tournament frame! Also, we will have special gifts and coupons for moms.
- AREA BUSINESS DISCOUNTS
In your coaches bag you receive at check-in, you will find coupons to area business that are helping with our tournament. Please thank them for their support if you are there.
1. Carpool to Sunway Soccer Complex. We want to fit as many teams at the main location as possible. Therefore, parking will be crowded unless teams carpool when possible from their hotels. Please pay attention to NO PARKING areas at Sunway, Robert Stuart, and Canyon Ridge. Absolutely no parking is allowed on Sunway Rd. or the south side of the entrance drive or any other areas posted with no parking signs.
2. Please make sure everyone has the map of the area and parking/no parking locations.
3. We wanted to make sure everyone is aware of the RV/Camper policy for the City of Twin Falls. There is NO OVERNIGHT PARKING at the event locations. There are a few local campground facilities like KOA (208) 324-4169 and Oregon Trail 208-733-0853 that you can contact.
1. The pre-orders are now closed. At the tournament, white t-shirts will be available for $15 each.
2. Also, we will have club and national mini balls for sale along with Official 2011 Canyon Rim Classic balls.
Battle of the Goalies (Saturday night approx. 6:15 to 6:30pm start at Sunway, after the 4:45 games are completed). Make sure your team and coaches are there to support you and help shag balls!
***Schedules will be available at check-in Friday night ***
Fastest Kick at the Canyon (prize competition ends on Saturday at 5:00pm)
Target Competition (Saturday and Sunday).
1. Prizes: iPods, club and national mini balls, custom t-shirts, custom bags, Custom tournament balls, and more!
2. Battle of the Goalies – PLEASE CARPOOL to this event as we have over 140 goalies registered from almost every team and with the popularity of this event parking could be an issue at Sunway.
*Proceeds from the Fastest Kick at the Canyon and Target Competition go to local youth groups
- WiFi INTERNET AT SUNWAY
1. At the Sunway Soccer Complex we will have complimentary WiFi internet available.
- FOOD FOR SALE AT SUNWAY SOCCER COMPLEX
1. We will have a wide variety of food/drinks for sale at Sunway. These include coffee, water, smoothies, mini donuts, sodas, Powerade, breakfast burritos, hamburgers, rib sandwiches, corn dogs, pasta and salad, and more.
-GOT SOCCER TEAM SCORE UPDATES
1. You can enter your email address or text number at http://events.gotsport.com/events/getscores.aspx?EventID=15453
To get updates on your team results no matter where you are. Just click on the age group(s)/team(s) and enter your email address. This is also great for family and/or friends who cannot make it to the tournament as they get results immediately when they are posted.
1. We will have recycle bins for plastic recycling and encourage everyone to help us eliminate thousands of plastic water bottles ending up in area landfills.
1. NO dogs are allowed at the Sunway Soccer Complex.
2011 Fastest Kick at the Canyon Winners
2011 Battle of the Goalie Winners