Black Friday Registration – Registration for Spring 2024 opens Friday, November 24. Prices have remained the same and we are offering $20 off each registration running through December 1. You can register here: https://manassasbaseball.demosphere-secure.com/_registration You will notice this is a new site. As we continue to build our new site, we were able to open registration. Once you click on the link, click on Sign In to Begin Registration. Then click on create account.
GENERAL REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN for FALL 2023 at REDUCED Pricing
BASEBALL AGE CHART: https://baberuthleague.org/league-resources/baseball-age-chart.aspx
SOFTBALL AGE CHART: https://baberuthleague.org/league-resources/softball-age-chart.aspx
PLEASE READ COMPLETELY BEFORE REGISTERING
GMBL's REFUND POLICY: Refunds will ONLY be administered in accordance with the following conditions less an small ADMIN fee:
- The registered player is physically unable to play because of medical reasons. A note from a Medical Doctor is required; OR
- The registered player is unable to play because the parent or guardian has received military orders to relocate. A copy of the military orders is required;
- For Spring season only, the registered player made their School team (Middle or High School) providing evidence to the league.
- The refund request per reasons 1,2, or 3 ABOVE was made in writing (e-mail is acceptable) to the League Registrar, Kim Payne at
, prior to the first scheduled game.
Refunds will NOT be made for:
- The league’s inability to satisfy a player’s special team or division request.
- Deciding not to play.
- Practice or game dates, field locations, times.
- Cancellation of games and / or practices due to inclement weather.
PAYMENT is due immediately with registration. Registration is not considered complete until paid in full. Early Bird Registrations applies to PAID Registrations only received during the Early Bird Registration periods for a $20 Discount; you must make payment online at time of registration or your registration will be waitlisted immediately by the system. If payment not received within Early Bird time period, full rates will be accessed and due. Unpaid registrations are "Waitlisted", once payment is confirmed, your registration will be moved off the waitlist if there are still roster spots available. No player will be placed to a team without confirmation of payment in full. If a family needs to make special arrangements for payment, please contact the registrar, Kim Payne @
well in advance of player evaluations so we can work to get your player placed to a team if agreeable terms can be met.
Please select the appropriate SOFTBALL or BASEBALL Registration program below based on your child's Birthday range as detailed in each registration program or use the Age Charts to help you. PLEASE NOTE, players move up a division in Fall Seasons, these charts represent Ages for our Competitive Spring Season.
* NEW FAMILY CAP $475 - GMBL has a "per season" Family cap due on registration costs of $475 per family maximum.
* MULTI-PLAYER DISCOUNTS apply to families with 3 or more kids registered in the league discounting registrations by $10 each. It will automatically come off the 3rd and each subsequent registration when applying until you have reached the Family cap of $475 and no additional discounts would apply.
To register more than one child, select "register another individual" on the confirmation screen. This will allow you to make one payment for multiple registrations. If you are unable to register on-line, please contact the league GMBL REGISTRAR to manually register your player, Kimberly Payne at
Payments can be made online via Credit Card or you may mail a check / money order to:
Manassas, VA 20108
MANAGERS & ASSISTANT COACHES:
You must provide your BIRTHDAY on your member database record to REGISTER to coach and you must be 21 years of age to Manage a team and 18 years of age to assist as a coach at GMBL. If you wish to be an Manager or Assistant Coach for a team, you must submit a Manager/Asst Coach Application available on this registration page "EACH" season. All coaches must complete the Cal Ripken Certification (good for life) and a Background Check (required every 2 Years) on file with the league. The league is now using Babe Ruth's Sports Engine background process and required APS Safety training mandated by Headquarters. You can find all information on these certification processes under "HEY COACH".
If you wish to sponsor the league, please fill out our current SPONSORSHIP FORM under ONLINE FORMS Section of the website. Or contact the SPONSORSHIP CHAIRMAN as listed in our Board of Directors List. Payments can be made online when you apply or mailed to:
Manassas, VA 20108
Registration Fees include: Uniform (typically a shirt, hat), League and Player Insurance, Administrative fees (phone, website, Babe Ruth fees), Equipment (dependent on age group), Umpire fees (division dependent), and City of Manassas fees (user fee, lights, trash pickup, grass cutting, field and grounds maintenance, portable toilets, and restrooms).
If you are having trouble logging in or getting an error message click HERE for help.
Thank you for choosing to play ball at GMBL!
Scroll down for details for each OPEN program, hit REGISTER button