- Lax Skills Training for boys and girls 4th grade – 8thgrade, this training meets the current IDPH guidelines. (This clinic is for girls wanting to continue training. Beginners should register for Lacrosse 101 through Normal Parks and Rec.)
- 09/08-10/01 - 8 one-hour meetings on Tuesday and Thursday evenings 5:00-6:00pm for 4 weeks, @ Park Drag Lane in Normal
- Training conducted by Bloomington-Normal IHSA Girls Co-op Coaches
- No contact drills
- Skills training will include stick work, shooting, footwork (no goalie skills training work)
- $49 (+US lacrosse membership) for all 8 sessions
- All participants are required to have a valid US lacrosse membership from https://membership.uslacrosse.org/
- Please bring your own stick and water.
- No rental equipment will be provided.
- Email questions to email@example.com
Base Cost: $49.00
Open to: Boys & Girls
In Grades: 4 to 8 for 2020-21 School year