Welcome to the Canyon Creek Little League registration system.
Before registering your child, please review the following:
- Little League Age Requirements to determine your child's League Age.
- Levels of Play to determine the division in which your child is eligible to play.
- Residence Requirements to determine your eligibility to play.
- Boundary Map to verify you live within the CCLL boundaries. Those who recently moved outside the CCLL boundary, but wish to continue playing in the CCLL, please click here for a waiver form. This form needs to be submitted to the
for approval prior to registration.
- 2021 Tryouts for League Age 9 or above to ensure draft eligibility.
- Tryouts and the draft for Majors, AAA, and AA will take place in January. Those 8 and 9 year olds who do not make AA will be placed on a Single A team.
- Our refund policy.
- If you have a financial hardship, please refer to our scholarship guidelines.
- For registration questions, please contact our
- Volunteer Deposit: $200 (per family)
Volunteer fees will be reimbursed at the end of the season for families who volunteer 12 hours.
- League Age 4 - 7: $255
- League Age 8 - 14: $355
- League Age 13
- Intermediate 50/70: $355 + additional fees due upon being selected for the team
- Intermediate 50/70 Gold: $355 + additional fees due upon being selected for the team
- League Age 14
- Juniors/Seniors Gold: $355 + additional fees due upon being selected for the team
Late Fees: 8-14 year olds
On December 1, 2019 there will be a $100 increase in fees for players league age 8 through 14.
Late Fees: 4-7 year olds
On February 1, 2020 and beyond, there will be an additional $100 increase in fees.
If you have more than one child playing, please register all children in one session to receive the sibling discount. You will have the ability to "register another individual" at the end of the first registration. There is a $50 discount for each additional child (does not apply for Seniors and Bigs.)
Note: Unpaid registrations are deleted after (24) twenty four hours
Please follow these steps when completing your 2020 CCLL Registration:
1. First, complete the Parent/Guardian Registration. *This step is REQUIRED*
2. Next, if you plan to volunteer, complete the Volunteer Application/Background Check form.
3. Next, if you plan to manage or coach, complete the Manager/Coach application.
4. Finally, complete the appropriate League Age registration form for your player(s).