Parker Hawks Lacrosse
3-Day Elite Camp and Tryout
Open to all lacrosse players, regardless of club affiliation or address,
who will play in the U10, U11, U12, U13 or U15 age group for the
2017 season (age group guide below)
Mandatory for all players wishing to play on an Elite Hawks team in 2017.
Camp sessions will include advanced, high-intensity drills lead by High School Coaches from Chaparral, Lutheran and Denver Outlaw players Dillon Roy and Eric Law.
Registration: registration online
Fee: $30 (payable during online registration)
Registration Includes: 3.5 hours of camp instruction and one Hawks Elite Lacrosse Camp pinny.
Dates: October 2, 16 and 23. Locations and age group times below.
- Prior to attending tryouts, please review the Hawks Tryout Policy available here.
- Players seeking to play on an Elite team in 2017 should attend the Camp sessions for that age group.
- If a player is not able to attend all Camp sessions, but still wishes to play on an Elite team, please notify the directors listed below by e-mail (see below).
- Elite team coaches/lacrosse directors will notify players who are selected to each Elite team in accordance with the Hawks Lacrosse Tryout Policy.
- If a player is not selected to an Elite team he will be eligible for placement on a Hawks team in accordance with the Hawks Team Formation Policy.
Age Group Guide for Spring 2017
U10 - player is 10 years old or under on June 1, 2017
U11 - player is 11 years old or under on June 1, 2017
U12 - player is 12 years old or under on June 1, 2017
U13 - player is 13 years old or under on June 1, 2017
U15 - player is 15 years old or under on June 1, 2017
Lacrosse Director - Contact Information
U10, U11, U12 - Dave Kile -
U13 & U15 – Ken Thomas -
Sunday, October 2, Chaparral High School Turf field
U10 – 10:30 am – 11:30 am
U11 – 11:45 am – 12:45 am
U12 – 11:45 am – 12:45 pm
U13 – 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
U15 – 2:45 pm – 3:45 pm
Sunday, October 16, Challenger Field 1
U10 & U11 – 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
U12 & U13 - 3:15 pm – 4:45 pm
U13 & U15 - 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Sunday, October 23, Challenger Field 1
U10 – 12:00 pm (noon) – 1:00 pm
U11 – 1:15 pm – 2:15 pm
U12 – 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm
U13 – 3:45 pm – 4:45 pm
U15 – 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm