Your Tilton-Northfield Little League is an all volunteer non-profit program. Our program works because of great parents who get involved with their kids and give back to the community.
We are always looking for Coaches. What does it take to be a Little League Coach?
- A basic knowledge of the game of baseball. We have plenty of resources and experienced coaches that can help you.
- 2-3 events per week (practices and games) at 2 hours per event
- 1 hour per week communicating to parents, entering stats, etc..
- Total of 5-8 hours per week
What do you get in return?
- Be a part of your child's life
- The satisfaction of knowing that you influenced the lives of some great kids (we all remember our Little League Coach)
- Life-long friendships with other families
- Becoming a part of the Community
There are many other opportunities to serve, including but not limited to the following:
- Team Parent
- Special Projects
- Solicit Sponsorships
- Flyer distribution
- Board Member
- ..and many other roles
Volunteer Application Instructions
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer with Tilton-Northfield Little League, do one of the following:
1. Paper Application: Complete, print and return the Volunteer Form.
2. Online Application: Send an email to our Safety Officer
with your First and Last Name, email address and whether you are a returning volunteer (this means you have already submitted your volunteer form electronically in a previous year) and he will send a link to your email address to complete this electronically.
All volunteer applicants will be placed on a waitlist until a background check has been completed. You will be notified when background check is complete and your affiliation with TNLL accepted. A new background check is required annually for all volunteers.
If you have questions about being a volunteer, contact one of our board members (click for contact info)
Make a difference and get involved today!