2022 Girls Development Camps
Birth Years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
Registration: Opening in January
Dates: Friday, April 15th to Sunday, April 17th, 2022
Location: Tri Town Ice Arena, Hooksett NH
Schedule & Format: TBA (minimum 3 ice sessions for each player). We will select players on Saturday to advance to Sunday. Sunday will be All Star games for each age group.
After registration is closed on March 30th a schedule and details for the weekend will be distributed.
COVID guidelines will be in place and updated as needed to help keep all players safe.
- Prior to arrival, players must have a negative COVID test result within 72 hrs.
- If a player has been vaccinated, and they have proof, no need to take a COVID test.
- Players will be required to wear a mask during all on-ice sessions.
- Players will need to be fully dressed minus skates when entering the arena.
- Hockey bags will NOT be allowed into the arena.
- Players will only have time to enter the facility, put skates on and enter the ice.
- When entering each player will be required to complete the QR code screening from Tri Town Ice Arena along with a temperature check.
- After the player’s session, players will remove their skates and exit the arena within 10 minutes.
- There will be an entrance/exit flow when entering the facility as well as on and off the ice.
Additional COVID safety protocols, we will NOT be allowing parents, siblings or anyone that is not part of the District tryouts into the arena. The goal here is to keep the girls safe and reduce any risk of contact with others who could be a risk or may have contracted or have symptoms of COVID 19. We will continue to update the guidelines as we see fit for the safety of all.
Should there be state guideline changes for group gatherings or changes of COVID 19 risks, this could affect how we proceed and will keep everyone up to date in a timely manner.
Please contact Deb Powell, New England District Girls Camp Administrator at
or Cheri Bonawitz, New England District Girls Director at
if you have any questions or concerns.