2022 Boys Development Camps
Birth Years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
Registration: Opening in January
Select 16 & 17 (2005 & 2006 birthyears) in May at New England Sports Village in Attleboro, MA
Select 15 (2007 birthyear) in June at Conway Arena in Nashua, NH
Cost of camps: $400. This is a non-residential camp (campers are responsible for their own lodging/dining)
- Participants are required to demonstrate either a negative COVID-19 test result from with 72 hours before arrival at camp or evidence of completed vaccination at least 14 days prior to the camp.
- Participants will wear face coverings at all times (including locker rooms AND on the ice)
- Spectator guidance is being finalized but be prepared for the possibility that NO spectators (parents, sibling, scouts, etc) will be permitted and that attendance in the facility may be limited to participants ONLY.
- The camps will follow all relevant local guidelines which may become more relaxed (or more strict) at the time the camp is held.
REGARDING THE CAMPS
The New England District camps re-unite the best players in our district with the best coaches in the Northeast for development opportunities after many have had their experiences greatly curtailed over the past year and for the purpose of selecting the best-suited players to advance to USA Hockey’s National Camps.
We recognize that these dates/locations/logistics are inconvenient for most, difficult for many and impossible for some. Like virtually everything in our lives over the last year, we have had to adjust. We regret that it will not be possible for every deserving player to attend under these circumstances but be assured that, after much research and deliberation, these are the most viable details available to us.
We will continue to be vigilant in our efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and will continue to comply with relevant local guidance. We urge our participants and their families to the same. Camp details will be adjusted, if necessary, to respond to any relaxing/tightening of local restrictions.
Please contact Camp Administrator, Bobby Rodrigue, with any questions at email@example.com.
- Consent to Treat form
- NESV COVID Waiver
- 16s and 17s Check in Times
- Schedule for 15s
- Schedule for 16s and 17s
- 15s Rosters
- 16s Rosters
- 17s Rosters