February 20, 2019
Schedule and Information Update---Check new schedule
Games are as follows:
Game #1, Thursday 2/21 at St. Mary School – St. Peters vs. St. Gregory* 6:15pm
Game #2, Friday 2/22 at St. Mary School – Winner of Game #1 vs. St. Joe’s Danbury* 6:15pm
Game #3, Friday 2/22 at St. Mary School – St Mary's vs. St. Joe’s Academy* 7:30pm
*home team (white jerseys)
Game #4, Saturday 2/23 at Immaculate – Loser of Game #2 vs. Loser of Game #3, 12:00pm (Third Place)
Game #5, Saturday 2/23 at Immaculate – Winner of Game #2 vs.Winner of Game #3, 1:30pm (Championship)
Game #6, Saturday 2/23 at Immaculate – All Star Game 3:00pm
- Entrance Fee: $175 per team; check made out to St. Mary Athletics and mailed to St. Mary School, 24 Dodgingtown Road, Bethel, CT 06801 by 2/8/19.
- Admissions: $4 per adult, $3 per senior, $1 per student, under 5 free, season passes are not valid for this tournament.
- Concessions: An assortment of everyone's favorites will be available throughout the tournament.
- Trophies: 1st, 2nd, 3rd place; Team Sportsmanship (based on number of teams); and All-Tournament Team
- Roster: Please email roster of players and coaches (first and last name), including jersey number and grade to Kathleen Banks, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other Info: Please invite your cheerleaders and/or pep squad to come and cheer on your teams! This is great for school spirit and makes for fun half time entertainment.
- Scorebook: Please provide your own person to keep your scorebook.
- Questions: Kathleen Banks, email@example.com; cell # 203-948-7928
We are looking forward to a great tournament!!!!
Thank you! Kathleen Banks, St. Mary School