CASCADE VOLLEYBALL CLUB PROGRAMS
Select one of our programs from the left or drop down menu to learn more.
- Girls Club (Tournament) Team Program (U12 - U18) - Follow this link
- In-House Skills Program (grades 5-12)
- Little Spikers & Youth Programs (grades 2-5)
- Summer Camps
- Summer Grass Program
Programs are offered at different times of the year. Current offerings are posted on the home page.
Sign up for our EMAIL LIST if you would like to be notified when registration opens for any of our programs.
GENERAL INFORMATION ON OUR CLINICS AND CAMPS (see CLUB tab for information on CLUB Teams)
- Each session includes skill development and game play
- No tryouts or cuts
- Open enrollment (no pre-requisites)
- Coach to player ratio is 1:8 or less
In addition to the program cost, players need a current USAV (USA Volleyball) Limited Jr or Youth Membership. Each of these Skills Series for younger players will include a combination of technical instruction and drills and game play.
All facets of volleyball will be taught, including passing/serve receive, hitting, setting, serving, defense (blocking, digging, positioning) and offensive plays. The program is scaled to the needs of the player: we use lighter balls, and modified game play for the younger ages.