We recommend all participants and spectators have a mask with them as local requirements change.
The following towns have mask mandates:
Amherst (Mulllins Center):
The Mullins Center requires a mask for everyone while inside the facility, including on the ice.
Brattleboro,VT (Nelson Withington):
In Brattleboro, the Nelson Withington requires all who enter to wear a mask while in the building.
- It is recommended that patrons come ready to skate to limit locker room usage and time spent in the locker rooms.
- Masks are required in the building at all times.
- Locker rooms for scheduled ice times will not be available until 15 minutes prior to ice time usage.
- Gatherings will not be allowed in the lobby.
- Patrons are to arrive and go directly to locker rooms to change skates and prepare for ice time.
- Parents are to immediately go to the bleachers upon arrival. No congregating in the lobby or locker room.
Lossone requires masks for all spectators at all times inside the building. Players and coaches must wear them while inside, except for when they are on the ice.
Greenfield (Collins Moylan):
Collins-Moylan Arena in Greenfield as of 9/20 requires a mask for everyone while inside the facility, including on the ice.
As of 10/6 a mask mandate is currently in place requiring all skaters and spectators to wear a face covering at all times when in the facility. For the full mandate, please click here.
All Connecticut rinks require masks indoors and on the ice, mandate from Connecticut Hockey Conference (CHC).
The following towns have no mask mandates:
West Springfield (Olympia)
Springfield (Cyr, Smead)