The Grade School Program is an instructional and recreational league that is designed to prepare the athletes to compete at the middle school level. A few facts about the program:
- A volunteer organization managed by a board made up of parents and school administrators..
- There are no try-outs and children play on teams with their classmates. Team sizes are limited.
- Majority of programs have coed teams.
- Each child plays at least half of each game, and are welcome regardless of gender, skills, or ability.
- Sportsmanship, sports education, teamwork, fair play. and Catholic values are the primary focus.
- League clinics held to supplement player training beyond their regular team practice.
- All players must comply with the Diocese Immunization Policy.
- All coaches undergo FBI background checks and safe environment training.
- All coaches must attend Play Like a Champion Today coach workshop.
- Coaches are required to complete Concussion training.
- Programs offered include track, soccer, flag football and basketball.