2018 PR Youth Cheer Clinic for Grades K-6
Tuesday, September 25
Thursday, September 27
Friday, September 28
The Pine Richland Varsity Cheerleading Squad is holding their annual Youth Cheer Clinic on Tuesday, September 25th and Thursday, September 27th from 3:30 to 5:30 pm at each of the elementary and EHUE school gyms.
Girls who attend the clinic will take part in the pre-game festivities and cheer during part of the Varsity football game vs Central Catholic High School on Friday, September 28th.
Visit the online registration site hosted by FamilyID (link below) for full information,
including sign-up, waivers, payment, FAQ's, etc.
This button link will take you to the registration site hosted by FamilyID:
Registration Open: August 1 - September 12
Registration is closed. Due to the nature of this event, there will be no late/on-site registration available.
FAQs For Parents of Attendees – READ BEFORE REGISTERING:
- Girls will be dismissed from their last class to the gym, where they will be met by high school cheerleaders and volunteers.
- Parents will receive a confirmation email with instructions prior to the first practice. (see below)
- Pick up is from the school gym PROMPTLY at 5:30 unless other instructions are given in confirmation email (such as atrium).
- For girls who need to be picked up early, parents should go to gym to sign them out.
- Girls who won’t attend the Thursday practice, must make arrangements to pick up their apparel and instructions prior to game day. (see below)
- AM kindergartners should be brought to the appropriate school gym by 3:30.
- Pick up is at 5:30 p.m. and a sign out procedure will take place.
- Attire for photo day: White tee shirt or tank top, and black shorts. (see below)
- Cheer clinic participants do not need to purchase tickets to the game; family members DO.
- PRCPA does not sell tickets to the game. Please contact the PRHS athletic department with any questions regarding tickets (724) 625-4444
- Tee Shirts are available in child and adult sizes. Please make sure that you’re ordering the right size for your child, as exchanges cannot be made due to custom ordering.
- Photos will be uploaded to a password protected account. You’ll be able to access all pictures taken during the practice days and game days.
Instructions for Parents of the 2018 Pine-Richland Youth Cheer Clinic Participants:
Practice Days (9/25 and 9/27):
- Please send a note into school on both practice days confirming that your daughter is to be dismissed for practice and not riding home on the bus.
- ATTIRE: black bottoms and white tee on both days (shorts preferable due to photos).
- Practice days: Tuesday 9/25 and Thursday 9/27 3:30-5:30 PM at your daughter's school.
- Pick up is PROMPTLY at 5:30 - girls MUST be checked out by a volunteer.
- Apparel will be distributed on Thursday, September 27 at pick up. If you're unable to pick up your apparel on Thursday, please see Tonya Haas at registration on Friday for your packet.
Game Day (Friday 9/28):
- Attire for game is long-sleeved clinic tee-shirt, black bottoms, tennis shoes, hair bow, cheek tattoo, and poms.
- Poms will be handed out on Friday at check-in.
- Please affix tattoos at home and arrive ready
- Please drop off your daughter at the front of PR High School (NOT the stadium) promptly at 6:00pm. There will be separate tables set up for each school where parent volunteers will check your daughter in.
- Varsity Cheerleaders in charge of your girls will be wearing the same color bow.
- Varsity cheerleaders will keep girls occupied while we wait for everyone to arrive.
- Girls will walk with the varsity cheerleaders, parent volunteers and band from the HS to the stadium.
VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure your daughter has used the restroom prior to drop off. Due to safety concerns, we want to limit bathroom runs to emergency only. If there is an emergency, a parent volunteer with appropriate clearances will take the girls to the visitor’s concession restroom, to avoid walking though the stands. If there is an issue that we should know about, please let one of the parent volunteers know.
Kindergarten and 1st graders should be picked up near the visitor’s gate after the 1st quarter. Parent volunteers will be there to check the girls out. You must sign your daughter out.
All other grades will be ready for pick up 5 minutes before the end of the 2nd quarter. This allows us to get everyone off the track before the band takes the field.
Answers to Recent Questions ...
- If you're unable to pick up your apparel on Thursday, please see Tonya Haas at registration on Friday and she will give you your packet. We cannot accommodate individual requests as there are too many bags and girls to keep track of.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate refund requests, as custom apparel has been ordered.
- Please send a note into school regarding dismissal.
- Morning Kindergartners only: Arrive at your school by 3:30 pm for check in.
- Cheer clinic participants do not need to purchase tickets to the game; family members do. PRCPA does not sell tickets to the game. Please contact the PRHS athletic department with any questions regarding tickets (724) 625-4444