EPGBA is forming a spring travel league for girls in current grades 3-8. For those new to "spring ball" it is similar to the travel season, but with a much greater emphasis on individual skill development and improvement. It is open to all abilities and experience levels. Our Spring Program is designed to give all Eden Prairie girls interested in developing their game and continuing to play an opportunity to do that. The program is for both in-house players (currently in 3rd grade or higher) to experience what travel basketball is like and for our experienced travel players to focus on skills and drills unique to their needs. Here is a summary of the program:
* Teams will have 2 practices per week, attendance not mandatory as many girls have other activities - it's structured in a "make what you can" format.
* Teams will compete in MYAS tournaments, scheduled around team/player's weekend availability.
* Practices will begin March 16th and season will end by mid-May (dependent on how many tournaments each team registers for).
* Girls within the same grade who are currently playing on different teams can form into a team - if coaches need assistance with team formation, Chad Flies is available to help.
* Cost for the league will cover court rental fees for practices and tournament entry fees.
If your daughter is interested in participating in the EPGBA Spring League, please Click Here to register.
Should you have any questions please contact:
If your daughter is a current travel player: Chad Flies,
If your daughter is a current in-house player: Denny Tape,