1. IMPORTANT POLICIES
Please respect the rules, requests, and policies of the host venue. Those found to be in violation of any of these rules may be asked to leave for the day. Please, no grills, no tents, no trailers, no RVs, no buses, no smoking, and no pets!
Parking / Facility Rules for United Sports Training Center:
1. Please ensure that you are only using ONE CAR PER ATHLETE, $10 to park per car. (Example: Johnny is playing; Johnny's family gets one car. Johnny and
brother Timmy play on two different teams; family is allowed two cars)
2. Please do not arrive more then 30 mins prior to your first game
3. No dogs
4. No tailgating
5. No Alcohol
6. Do not arrive more than 30 minutes prior to your game
7. Anyone caught breaking any USTC facility parking rules (IE. Parking in non-parking spots, driving over curbs, disregarding parking staff, blocking traffic, etc), will be towed without notice. Anyone with 2 outstanding parking tickets will be towed without notice. Once the parking lot is at capacity, the lot will be closed.
8. Anyone caught breaking any USTC facility rules (public urination, alcohol, etc), will be removed from the event, including their team
9. USTC now has paid parking. Please see the information below:
United Sports is now charging $10/day for ALL Events via the Park Mobile App. Paid parking will be available 6am to 8pm on the day of the event. YOU CANNOT PAY PRIOR TO THE EVENT DAY. Please follow the directions to pay your parking fee.
EASY AS 1-2-3-4 HOW TO PAY:
Download Park Mobile App in your app store
- Type in United Sports’ Zone # 30789.
- Select payment option.
Other options on how to pay:
By Phone – If you do not have a smart phone, you may call in and pay using the following #: 877-727-5758 United Sports’ Zone # 30789
By Text – Text “Park” to 77223 United Sports’ Zone # 30789
Cars will be checked 3-4 times a day.
Please model good sportsmanship and be courteous to the event referees. Their efforts all weekend make the tournament run!
As our communities continue to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic, please be respectful of those around you and adhere to any and all state guidelines, facility rules, and event rules.
NXTsports takes youth sports safety very seriously. NXT has an emergency action plan for every venue and staffs all of our tournaments with athletic trainers at a rate of one athletic trainer for every two fields. If you need help finding an athletic trainer, ask a field coordinator, NXT staff member, or anyone with a radio to call an AT for you.