The CWP Board is looking for two parents to serve as additional Board members. Currently we are at 3, and we’d like to increase that number to 5. Ideally, we’d like to have representation from the 12U and 14U age groups, as our current Board members are parents of 18U and 16U players.
The two new positions would be Secretary and Communications. Duties as follows:
- record the minutes of all CWP Board meetings
- maintain records of any committee meetings
- provide for the safekeeping of all official contracts and club records
- help develop marketing strategies
- help develop recruiting strategies
- manage CWP Social Media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, etc..)
If you are interested in being part of the team that manages Capital Water Polo Club’s growth and development, please contact Coach Miras.